Indian Institute of Management Jammu is an ‘Institute of national importance’ incorporated by the Indian Institutes of Management Act, 2017. Our vision is to develop leaders and entrepreneurs who can perform globally to make a valuable difference to the Society and the Corporate world.
The Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) is a master’s level programme, leading to the grant of a degree of Master of Business Administration (MBA). The two-year, full-time, residential programme is designed to equip students to take on leadership roles in an increasingly complex and dynamic global scenario. Each year consists of three trimesters, with 8 weeks of summer internship.
The objectives of two year Post-Graduate Programme are:
- To enable students to understand the socio-economic, technological, ecological and political environment of India and the globe.
- To equip students with required conceptual and interpersonal skills for managerial decision making in structured/unstructured environments.
- To inculcate positive thinking and problem solving skills to demonstrate leadership & team building in cross-cultural environment.
- To develop ability to take risk and be entrepreneurial.
- To develop socially responsible and ethical business leadership capabilities who can perform without compromising integrity, honesty and fairness.