This document summarizes the approach of IIM Jammu to prepare the admission list for its IPM Batch 2021. The batch size is likely to be around 60. IIM Jammu reserves the right to modify any part of this document including the various criteria and cut offs mentioned at any time till the actual admission process for the batch is completed.
The selection process of IIM Jammu consists of:
- Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Class 10th and 12th marks
- Preparation of Merit list will be based on JIPMAT Score, academic profile and gender diversity.
- Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021. The candidate must have passed Standard X/ SSC or equivalent examination in the year 2017 or later.
- Qualifying Examination-Candidate should have a Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category). Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of July 31st, 2021 can also apply.
- Applicants pursuing their XII standard from international schools affiliated to foreign boards like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can also apply.
Criteria for Preparing the Merit List
- The criteria for preparing the merit list will be based on the composite score comprising the weightage of JIPMAT score, academic profile of class 10th and 12th, and gender diversity as follows:
|Class 10 Marks||15|
|Class 12 Marks||15|
IIM Jammu strictly follows the Government of India Reservation Policy as given below:
|NC - OBC||27|
Offer Acceptance Fee and Withdrawal
After the declaration of the merit list, candidates will be asked to register for the expression of the interest. The candidates who will successfully register in the expression of interest will receive the admission offer as per the vacant seat and his/her order in the merit list. A candidate receiving admission offer from IIM Jammu and accepting the offer within the stipulated date needs to send along with Offer Acceptance, an Offer Acceptance Amount of Rs.50,000/-. If a candidate registers for the program, his/her Offer Acceptance Amount will be adjusted against Term I Fee. If a candidate subsequently wishes to withdraw the offer within the withdrawal date specified by the Institute, Offer Acceptance Amount will be refunded after deducting Rs. 1,000/- as processing charges. If a candidate applies for withdrawal after the date specified by the Institute, no refund will be admissible. In the event of withdrawal from the Program after registration, NO refund of Offer Acceptance Amount & Semester Fee will be made.
Any dispute concerning Admissions for the IPM Batch 2021 would be subject to jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of city of Jammu Only.
For IPM related admissions queries, please write to email@example.com /
Contact Number : 0191-3510315.