The completed application for admission to Executive MBA Programme shall include the following:
EMBA Application Form
Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE. The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form.
- Self-attested copies of Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation degrees.
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets or transcripts of grades obtained in Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation degrees.
- Transcripts in languages other than Hindi and English must be submitted along with certified translations.
- Percentage conversion certificate from College/University (In case of CGPA/CPA).
- Degrees must be recognised by UGC/AIU.
- Two references with their contact details and Email IDs from academicians who have taught the candidate or with whom the candidate has worked closely on scholarly work. However, the supervisor at work could write a reference, if the candidate has been away from the university for a long period.
- Self-attested Copies of Work Experience Certificate (if any).
- Self-attested Copies of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-attested Copies of DAP Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-attested Copies of EWS Certificate (if applicable)
Please enclose the Receipt of online payment of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1000 in case of for SC/ST/PwD category candidates) in favour of Indian Institute of Management Jammu along with your application.
Last Date for Submission of Application:
Please download the completed online application form and send a hard copy of the same along with the relevant supporting documents and the required Receipt of online payment through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 31st March, 2023:
Admissions Office (EMBA Programme)
Indian Institute of Management Jammu,
Old University Campus, Canal Road
Jammu – 180016