The Five Year Integrated Program in Management (IPM) aims to prepare young professionals full of managerial and decision-making capabilities using an ultra-modern academic pedagogy of global standards based on a Holistic and Multidisciplinary Curriculum. The Five Year Full-time Residential Integrated Program is strategically designed with a blend of science, social science, and management courses. The program's ultimate aim is to integrate management education with Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). This program aims to prepare young professionals to start their career at any point in time by exiting from the program. According to NEP 2020, a holistic and multidisciplinary curriculum would aim to develop all capacities of human beings- intellectual, aesthetic, social, physical, emotional, and moral in an integrated manner.
The program objectives are as follows:
- To enable students to understand India and the globe's socio-economic, technological, ecological, and political environment.
- To impart knowledge & skills to students for their easy absorption at the entry-level managerial roles in the varied management functions across different industries.
- To equip students with required conceptual and interpersonal skills for managerial decision making in structured/unstructured environments.
- To build their leadership & team skills to enhance their performance in a cross-cultural environment.
- To develop socially responsible and ethical business leaders who can perform without compromising integrity, honesty, and fairness.
- To develop the ability to take risks and be entrepreneurial.
- To empower students to use relevant business knowledge, analyze data, think critically, solve problems, communicate well, be adaptable to the changing business needs and make decisions ethically and professionally.