The Summer Internship Programme intends to broaden the intellect and understanding of students by providing an exposure to real life organizational and social situations. After the first year of study, the corporate and industry interaction by the way of summer internship is an effective aid in enabling our students to relate management theory with practice. It enables them to effectively put into use what they learn.
The Summer Internship Programme is a win-win situation for both, the organization and the students. Organizations benefit from the objective and unbiased perspective the students provide based on the concepts and skills imbibed in the first year at the institute. The work carried out by the students helps them to consolidate their concepts on the different facets of management. The summer interns also act as ambassadors of the organization and help in brand broadcasting on campus.
- Summer Placement Brochure MBA Batch 2019-21
- Summer Placement Brochure MBA Batch 2020-22
- Summer Placement Report of MBA 3rd Batch 2018-20
- Summer Placement Report of MBA 4th Batch 2019-21
- Summer Placement Report of MBA 5th Batch 2020-22
- Summer Placement Brochure MBA Batch 2021-23
- Summer Placement Brochure MBA & MBA(HAHM)_2022-24 Batch
- Summer Placement Brochure IPM'01_2021-26 Batch