The completed application for admission to Ph.D. Programme shall include the following:
Ph.D. Application Form
The online Ph.D. application form will be available on the IIM Jammu website www.iimj.ac.in after January 15, 2022. A candidate may apply maximum in two areas along with all relevant documents.
Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR. The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form.
- Self-attested copies of Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation degrees.
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets or transcripts of grades obtained in Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation degrees.
- Transcripts in languages other than Hindi and English must be submitted along with certified translations.
- Percentage conversion certificate from College/University (In case of CGPA/CPA).
- Degrees must be recognised by UGC/AIU.
- Two references with their contact details and Email IDs from academicians who have taught the candidate or with whom the candidate has worked closely on scholarly work. However, the supervisor at work could write a reference, if the candidate has been away from the university for a long period.
- Self-attested Copies of Work Experience Certificate (if any).
- Self-attested Copies of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-attested Copies of DAP Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-attested Copies of EWS Certificate (if applicable)
Please enclose the Receipt of online payment or Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500 in case of SC, ST, EWS and DAP) in favour of Indian Institute of Management Jammu along with your application. Please enclose separate Receipt of online payment or DD with each application in case the candidate fee applying to more than one area.
Please refer to the following link for the online payment:
Link will be provided soon
Last Date for Submission of Application:
Please download the completed online application form and send hard copy of the same along with the relevant supporting documents and the required Receipt of online payment or Demand Draft (DD) through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 30th April, 2022 to:
Admissions Office (Doctoral Programme)
Indian Institute of Management Jammu,
Old University Campus, Canal Road
Jammu – 180016