The completed application for admission to Ph.D. Programme shall include the following:
Ph.D. Application Form
The online Ph.D. application form will be available on the IIM Jammu website www.iimj.ac.in after 7th December 2019. A candidate may apply maximum in two areas along with all relevant documents.
Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR. The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form.
- Self-attested copies of Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation degrees.
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets or transcripts of grades obtained in Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation degrees.
- Transcripts in languages other than Hindi and English must be submitted along with certified translations.
- Percentage conversion certificate from College/University (In case of CGPA/CPA).
- Degrees must be recognised by UGC/AIU.
- Two references with their contact details and Email IDs from academicians who have taught the candidate or with whom the candidate has worked closely on scholarly work. However, the supervisor at work could write a reference, if the candidate has been away from the university for a long period.
- Self-attested Copies of Work Experience Certificate (if any).
- Self-attested Copies of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-attested Copies of DAP Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-attested Copies of EWS Certificate (if applicable)
Please enclose a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500 in case of SC, ST, EWS and DAP) in favour of Indian Institute of Management Jammu along with your application. Please enclose separate DD with each application in case the candidate fee applying to more than one area.
Last Date for Submission of Application:
Please download the completed online application form and send hard copy of the same along with the relevant supporting documents and the required DD through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 31st March 2020 (Tuesday) to:
Admissions Office (Doctoral Programme)
Indian Institute of Management Jammu,
Old University Campus, Canal Road
Jammu – 180016