The completed application for admission to Ph.D. Programme shall include the following:
Ph.D. Application Form
The Ph.D. application form can be downloaded from IIM Jammu's website www.iimj.ac.in A candidate may apply maximum in two areas in two separate application forms along with all relevant documents.
Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF (UGC/CSIR). The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form. Test scores of last two years will only be considered.
- Self-attested copies of Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation degrees.
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets or transcripts of grades obtained in Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation degrees.
- Transcripts in languages other than Hindi and English must be submitted along with certified translations.
- Percentage conversion certificate from College/University (In case of CGPA/CPA).
- Degrees must be recognised by UGC/AIU.
- Two references with their contact details and Email IDs from academicians who have taught the candidate or with whom the candidate has worked closely on scholarly work. However, the supervisor at work could write a reference, if the candidate has been away from the university for a long period.
- Self-attested Copies of Work Experience Certificate (if any).
- Self-attested Copies of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-attested Copies of DAP Certificate (if applicable)
Please enclose a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500 in case of SC, ST, EWS and DAP) in favour of Indian Institute of Management Jammu along with your application. Please enclose separate DD with each application.
Last Date for Submission of Application:
Please send your completed application along with the relevant supports and the required DD through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 30th April 2019 (Tuesday) to:
Admissions Office (Doctoral Programme)
Indian Institute of Management Jammu,
Old University Campus, Canal Road
Jammu – 180016