International student exchange program (ISEP) students of IIM Jammu will be considered as 'outgoing students', but, this does not mean that they are no longer IIM Jammu students. Regardless of the term of exchange program, outgoing Students will not receive a degree from the Host Institution. Outgoing students will have to come back to IIM Jammu to receive their degree. Outgoing Students must fulfill a set of requirements and complete an application to participate in the international student exchange program.
In order for the applicant to be eligible for ISEP, the following criteria have to be met:
- The applicant has to:
- Be a student of the full-time MBA program.
- Have successfully completed all courses of study till the time of application.
- Meet the eligibility criteria of ISEP, IIM Jammu.
- Not have any record of social, psychological, and academic probation against her/him.
- Not have any outstanding financial dues.
- The student is expected to be in good health.
- The applicant has to agree to:
- Be responsible for meeting all costs of the ISEP such as travel, accommodation and insurance, and pay all administration fees to IIM Jammu by the due dates.
- Enroll at the Host Institution for no more than one academic term, unless specific circumstances require other arrangements to be made; and
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the Host Institution.
- Where there are more applicants than places available for a given institution, eligible students will be ranked according to academic merit and may be offered a student exchange program at their second or third preferred institution.
Eligible students who intend to participate in the ISEP are required to:
- Complete the application form by the date specified on the application notice.
- Agree in writing to the terms and conditions set out in the student exchange program.
- Be aware that the attainment of the transcript of grades from the Host Institution is the student's responsibility.
- IRO will register a student for courses if the student completes the online application, listing the course(s) to be taken at the Host Institution.
- The student must have completed all course prerequisites.
- At the end of the period of study at Host Institution, no official diploma or certificate whatsoever will be delivered to the student, but an official transcript of records will be issued for the exclusive purpose of transfer to the Home Institution.
- An exchange student is entitled to an enrolment certificate from IIM Jammu.