The Executive Master of Business Management (EMBA) in blended mode is a program for working executives with a minimum work experience of three years. There are many qualified professionals who could not pursue formal management education due to different reasons. EMBA in blended mode provides an opportunity to such experienced professionals with minimal disruption to their work routine and personal pursuits. These experienced professionals may be from industry, corporates, government organizations, armed/paramilitary forces, NGOs and entrepreneurs. EMBA is an intensive two-year program designed for mid/senior level professionals to enhance skills and capabilities essential at such responsible positions.
Emerging Economies like India have huge potential, but the required managerial pool to tap those opportunities are in short supply. To bridge this gap, the EMBA program has a distinct focus on a strategic understanding of business, rooted in practical skill development through action learning projects and industry interface.
This EMBA program will empower the participants with the knowledge, skill, attitude, flexibility and the ability for lifelong learning, to develop their careers to their fullest potentials. To ease the learning process for them, the program would be combining the on and off campus learning modules spread over two years. The program aims to build managerial, decision-making, analytical, and leadership capabilities of participants using a modern academic pedagogy of global standard.
The objectives of the program are:
- To build managerial capabilities of participants which allow them to harness maximum out of limited resources through their innovative mind-set, entrepreneurial zeal, and understanding of the technological, ecological & political environment.
- To enhance the knowledge base, skills, and competencies of participants to enable them to grow in their career and be leaders in their organizations.
- To build competencies of participants that enable them to respond effectively in a rapidly changing global environment.
- To impart management education to working professionals and entrepreneurs seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level
- To develop socially responsible and ethical business leaders who can perform without compromising integrity, honesty, and fairness.