The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) brand has now become synonymous to innovation, talent and zeal for success and contribution in management. Government of India has established IIM Jammu in Jammu and Kashmir in 2016. IIM Jammu is setting up Off-Campus at Srinagar soon. From very beginning, IIM Jammu has set high standards for outstanding value based quality education, high quality research, executive education, consultancy and strong corporate as well as international linkages. IIM Jammu encourages contemporary research concentrating on regional, national and global issues.
IIM Jammu offers following programmes:
- Doctoral Programme
• Fellow Programme in Management (to start from Academic Year 2019-20)
- Post-Graduate Programme
• Post-Graduate Programme in Management
- Executive Education
• Open Programmes
• In-company Programmes
• Advance Management Programmes
• On-line Certificate Programmes
- Faculty Development Programmes
• Academic Leadership Programme
• Faculty Development Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
Presently IIM Jammu operates from the Old University Campus, Canal Road, Jammu. The proposed 200 acres of state-of-the-art campus is coming up at Jagati, 14 Kms. from Jammu City, about 16 Kms. from Jammu Railway Station and 18 Kms. from Jammu Airport. The proposed Campus will be a blissful mix of modern architecture, culture and heritage of Jammu and Kashmir.